With marvelous ingredients, less is more.
This lightly seasoned grilling recipe showcases the delicate and sweet taste of our Sun shrimp.
Cook on high heat but make sure to not overcook to experience their perfect contrast of texture and moisture.
Our gourmet Sun Shrimp allows you to enjoy the warmth of spring and summer free of complications. This quick and easy recipe will leave you satisfied and with plenty of time to relax.
∙ 1 tbsp garlic powder
∙ 1 Pkg Sun Shrimp
∙ 1 lime
∙ 1 sprig of parsley
∙ 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
∙ ground pepper
∙ flake salt
∙ red pepper flakes
1. Thaw shrimp then pat dry.
2. Preheat grill to med-high heat (375-450 degrees).
3. Place shrimp in a bowl and add the olive oil, half squeezed lime, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Massage together to marinate the shrimp.
4. Place directly on grill and grill 1 to 2 minutes per side until bright pink and cooked through.
5. Remove from grill and squeeze lime, and sprinkle chopped parsley to taste. Add pepper flakes for heat.