Lunar Shipping Policy
SEATOPIA shipments are consolidated for delivery once per month in line with the Full Moon (about every 29.5 days).
Upcoming Full Moon Delivery Schedule
- Hunter's Moon: Oct 15th Order Cut off will ship on Oct 19th delivery on Oct 20th
- Beaver Moon: Nov 17th shipment for Nov 18th delivery
- Cold Moon: Dec 15th shipment for Dec 16th delivery
Follow the link below if you are curious when the next Full moon is.
Why The Lunar Calendar?
At Seatopia we ship on a lunar calendar to reduce our carbon footprint and cultivate a healthier relationship with our planet. By planning ahead the food that we will need in the upcoming lunar cycle (just like our ancestors did) we use less packaging and reduce transportation emissions.
Food on demands is convenient, but at what cost?
If we are to truly produce healthy and regenerative food we also need to rethink the methods we have normalized to get that food on our plates. Ordering food on demand comes with high ecological impacts. Nature does not work on demand. Nature has cycles, and working with these cycles is what produces healthy food in a sustainable manner.
Let’s not forget humans have evolved and survived this far because of our relationship with the lunar cycle. All life on earth, from natural farming practices to women’s menstrual cycles depend on the gravitational pull of each lunar cycle. Shipping on a lunar calendar connects our community with each other, and connects us to the methods and practices implemented to produce our food, all the while being kinder to Mother Earth.
- We do not require a signature for delivery.
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes, APO, or FPO addresses. We ship currently to all continental states in the United States.
- We do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, or Guam. We do not ship internationally.
- Please note that we will not assume responsibility for any incorrect or incomplete addresses provided to us.
- Please inspect your package immediately or at least within 90 mins of delivery. All claims must be filed within 24 hours of receipt with photo and video of the product and included TempDot Thermometer time stamped within 90 mins of tracking delivery time.
- We will not assume any responsibility for any seafood that becomes unusable because of failure to follow instructions (in the package or on our website) by the recipient.
- SEATOPIA is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Currently, we only have one warehouse on the West Coast as such we can offer free expedited overnight shipping in California. Outside of CA, we use UPS Priority Overnight with zero mark up offering you the best rates available for priority overnight shipment. Overtime our rates will come down as we scale the volume of or orders and add additional warehouses.