Seatopia Shipping Policy
By default, all Seatopia orders will ship on Tuesday or Wednesday the week after your credit card is processed.
If you have a paid yet unfulfilled order in the queue, we will be shipping your order this coming Tuesday or Wednesday, unless you reply before Monday to reschedule.
Shipments can be rescheduled for a future week, however delivery is not guaranteed for an exact day of the week. When ready to ship, UPS Priority tracking information will be sent via email (and or SMS) with tentative delivery on Wednesday or Thursday (generally before 1PM). As always, UPS provides live tracking information with an approximate delivery window but there is no exact time slot.
- Please inspect your package immediately or at least within 90 mins of delivery. All claims must be filed within 24 hours of receipt with photo and video of the product and included TempDot Thermometer time stamped within 90 mins of tracking delivery time.
- We will not assume any responsibility for any seafood that becomes unusable because of failure to follow instructions (in the package or on our website) by the recipient.
- SEATOPIA is not responsible for lost or stolen packages after they have been delivered.
- We are unable to replace items due to the recipient being unavailable at the time of delivery. Our boxes are clearly marked “perishable” on the outside, and we are not responsible for boxes left unattended after tracking has documented them as delivered.
- We do not require a signature for delivery.
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes, APO, or FPO addresses. We ship currently to all continental states in the United States.
- We do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam or Puerto Rico. We do not ship internationally.
- Please note that we will not assume responsibility for any incorrect or incomplete addresses provided to us.