Seatopia Shipping Policy
Beginning April 1st, 2022, we will be fulfilling orders weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. All orders are shipped with UPS Priority Overnight (with carbon neutral shipping). We do not ship orders on Thursday-Sunday.
Order Cut Off for shipping on Monday or Tuesday of the following week is 5PM PST on Friday.
Food On Demand?!
Food on demands is convenient, but at what cost?
If we are to truly produce healthy and regenerative food we also need to rethink the methods we have normalized to get that food on our plates. Ordering food on demand comes with high ecological impacts. Nature does not work on demand. Nature has cycles, and working with these cycles is what produces healthy food in a sustainable manner.
- Please inspect your package immediately or at least within 90 mins of delivery. All claims must be filed within 24 hours of receipt with photo and video of the product and included TempDot Thermometer time stamped within 90 mins of tracking delivery time.
- We will not assume any responsibility for any seafood that becomes unusable because of failure to follow instructions (in the package or on our website) by the recipient.
- SEATOPIA is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- We use UPS Priority Overnight with zero mark up offering you the best rates available for priority overnight shipment. However thus far we only have one warehouse (in California) thus shipping to the east coast is more expensive as compared to west coast addresses. Overtime our rates will come down as we scale the volume of or orders and add additional warehouses.
- We do not require a signature for delivery.
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes, APO, or FPO addresses. We ship currently to all continental states in the United States.
- We do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, or Guam. We do not ship internationally.
- Please note that we will not assume responsibility for any incorrect or incomplete addresses provided to us.