Creamy Ora King Salmon tagliatelle with asparagus and sundried tomatoes
A warm and hearty salmon tagliatelle with asparagus and sundried tomatoes, enhanced by the Omega-3 rich flavor of Ora King Salmon
100g asparagus tips, cut into thirds
2 tbsp of butter
- 3 large garlic cloves minced
- half a medium brown onion
2 Ora King salmon fillets
- handful freshly grated parmesan plus more for garnish
- 190g tagliatelle
- squeeze of lemon juice
- large handful of diced parsley
- 7 x sundried tomatoes cut into 3
- 150ml double cream
- flat tbsp Cajun seasoning
In a large saucepan, add the butter and oil and when melted, add the onion and cook on a low/ medium heat for 5mins.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes, asparagus to the onions and cook on a medium heat for 5-7mins- stirring occasionally.. then add in a flat tbsp Cajun and stir to combine. Switch off for now.
- Pat your salmon dry and season with a pinch of Cajun, salt and pepper. Add a glug of oil to a pan and on a high heat, fry your salmon skin side down for 5 mins - then flip & fry for 4. Remove from the heat and let the salmon rest.
- Bring a saucepan of salt water to the boil and cook the pasta for 1 min less than instructed.
- Turn the heat back on for the onions & add the double cream, salt and pepper, parmesan and stir for 2-3mins.
- Ladle some pasta water into the sauce and stir.
- Drain the pasta and add to the sauce - cook on a low heat together for about a min. Squeeze a little lemon juice & stir in 3/4 or the parsley.
- Serve between two bowls and top with the salmon and some extra parmesan and parsley
- Atlantic Salmon
- Black Tiger Shrimp
- breakfast toast
- Eat Clean
- fish burgers
- Hiramasa Kingfish
- King Salmon
- New Zealand King Salmon
- Ora King
- Ora King Salmon
- Pacifico Striped Bass
- Petuna Steelhead Trout
- poisson cru
- regal salmon fillet
- Regenerative Aquaculture
- Sea Bass
- Seafood 101
- Sustainable Seafood